What Is a Financial Analysts Job?
Financial analysts work in banks, pension funds, insurance companies, and other businesses. Financial analysts guide businesses and individuals in decisions about expending money to attain profit. They assess the performance of stocks, bonds, and other types of investments.Dec 17, 2021
What are top 3 skills for financial analyst?
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley.
Is financial analyst a hard job?
Most financial analysts report high-stress levels and heavy workloads. The work itself is complex and requires a lot of knowledge and continuous study. While financial analysts are usually paid well, it comes at the cost of a healthy work-life balance in many cases.